Jennifer Reisberg, MA, LMHCA
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ○ Phone: (206) 486-0107
Before coming to Seattle, I was the clinical team leader of an inpatient drug and alcohol treatment center for adults in Philadelphia, PA. I moved to Seattle to pursue my graduate training and earned a Master's degree in Existential-Phenomenological Psychology from Seattle University. I spent a couple of years in a community mental health setting where I worked with teenagers and adults in individual psychotherapy. In addition to practicing therapy, I am also a researcher who is involved in projects that seek to offer a better understanding of different parts of the human experience. Right now, I'm working on a project exploring the experience of envy.
Throughout my education, training, and work with a wide range of clients, I have become especially interested and experienced in:
- Helping clients to work through trauma
- Anxiety-related issues like panic attacks, trouble sleeping or concentrating, etc.
- Dealing with violence and bullying
- Managing academic pressure
- Gender and sexual identity
- Helping with transitions (e,g, the transition from middle to high school, or high school to college)
- Problems with body image and eating
- Sexual trauma
- Depression and its many manifestations: isolation, lack of motivation, hopelessness